Life Game or Mind Game?
14 December , 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
When was the last time you examined and challenged your own thoughts and beliefs?
Our thoughts and beliefs affect how we make decisions and therefore how we live our lives. If they aren’t aligned with WHO we are and want to be, what would happen to our lives and our dreams?
The year 2020 has certainly caught many of us in one way or another – covid, protests, social unrest, economic challenges, job loss and US election. No doubt, there will be more life challenges ahead of us. If we are not clear with what’s in our minds and if our minds are not serving us right, our lives can turn into a game; A GAME NONE OF US CAN AFFORD OR WANT TO LOSE.
So Life Game or Mind Game? The choice is ours.
In this 2-hour workshop, we will do individual and pair-up exercises which are fun, interactive and yet thought-provoking. Through guided sharings and discussions, we will learn:
- why it is important to have absolute clarity with what’s in our mind
- how to look at and analyze our thought patterns and the hidden danger that can stop us from having a full experience in life
- the common self-imposed limitations which we are not aware of and how we can transform them into possibilities
Are you ready to step out from your own comfort zone and to be challenged? Join me to:
- gain crystal clear clarity in life moving forward albeit the challenges we all face individually, collectively and globally
- learn how to break OUT from our own invisible limitations in order to make the break THROUGH in life
- have a taste of your own profound journey of self-reflection and discovery, and more importantly
- get a good sense of how ready and willing you are to take the next step to make the impacts you want to have in your own life
Life Game or Mind Game is a workshop worth US$300.00 per head. It is now being offered as an introductory workshop for the first time at nominal fees for the clients of the selected participating partners and collaborators (THB500), and the general public (THB750).
NB: Please bring a pen, a notebook/journal.
Testimonials from participants in previous events
“Many people go through changes without knowing how to start, whether the choices they made are “right” or even not knowing where to follow. Kitty shared simple and practical steps to help us to make peace within ourselves and create space within us so that we can align our mind with our heart. Practical step-by-step protocol to help over-thinking people to connect with their hearts.” – Alice Yuen
“Attend Kitty’s workshops if you are ready to be open and vulnerable. Get ready to be questioned and be ready for the change. Otherwise, you will just stay where you are.” – Gina Low Calaunan
More testimonials can be found here.
Looking for an event speaker or collaborator?
My services include THE TRUTH, a one-to-one individual mentoring programme, group workshops and tailor-made seminars, event speaking and company identity. For details, please visit here. If you are interested in collaborating, please email me (email@example.com) for a chat.